Leeb Hardness Tester with Wireless printer EPX300 Impact Device D
The tester measuring principle is physically a
rather simple, dynamic hardness tester.
An impact body with a hard metal test tip is
propelled by spring force against the surface of
the test piece. Surface deformation takes place
when the impact body hits the test surface,
which will result in loss of kinetic energy.
The energy loss is calculated by velocity
measurements when the impact body is at a
precise distance from the surface for both the
impact and rebound phase of the test. The permanent magnet in the
impact body generates an induction voltage in
the single coil of the impact device. The
voltage of the signal is proportional to the
velocity of the impact body, and signal
processing by the electronics provides the
hardness reading for display and storage.
1,Small, light and portable.
2,Most suitable for testing of heavy, big or outdoor metal parts.
4,Conforms to the Standard ASTM A956 , DIN 50156
● Display Range 0 ～ 999HLD
● Accuracy : ±6 HL(at 800HLD)
● Resolution : 1 (HL,HV,HB, HSD , MPa ); 0.1(HRC,HRB)
● Impact Energy : 11 Nmm
● Mass of Impact Body : 5.5g
● Test Tip : Φ3mm tungsten carbide ball
● Power : 3 *1.5V AAA Batteries
● Operating Temperature : 0°C~+50°C (32°F~122°F)
● Storage Temperature : -10°C~+60°C (14°F~140°F)
● Dimensions : 150*80*24mm(Display unit), Impact length
● Weight : Approx.200g(display unit)
Impact device 75g(Type D), 50g (Type DC)
● Conforms to Standard : ASTM A956 & DIN50156
Display Unit, Impact Device D,
Little Support Ring,