CM-1210-200F Micro Paint Coating Thickness Gauge Tester Range 0 ~ 200 um
The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials. The N probes measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals.
* Specially for the thickness measurement of coating on small workpiece.
* Measuring method: magnetic induction (F)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous（Notice：Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.）
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
Measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials
Galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc