PGas-21 single-gas detection alarms are used to detect the concentration of oxygen and toxic, harmful or flammable gas in different environments. If the detected value reaches or exceeds the preset alarm limit, alarms will be immediately given out. Users can set the upper/lower limits of alarm values according to the actual situation (toxic gas: STEL/TWA).The detector adopts an intelligent signal processing system, providing data storage, measurement, display and other functions. This instrument features in wide measuring range, long service life, high accuracy, easy operation. It is suitable for detecting the concentration of oxygen and toxic, harmful or flammable gas in different environments and can be widely used in petroleum, chemical engineering, natural gas, fire protection, utility and other industries.
1. Single gas detection, sound/light/vibration alarms
2. Segment encoding LCD display
3. Backlight setting is available
4. Self-test during starting up
5. Setting upper/lower alarm points, STEL and TWA is also inclusive for toxic gases
6. Adjustable calibration concentration, facilitating users for calibration
7. Modifiable user passwords, providing users with operation protection
8. Large-capacity lithium battery with very long standby time
9. Real-time clock setting function
10. Setting of the silencer
11. Alarm sounds at different frequencies under different alarm conditions
12. Manual cancellation of vibration alarms
13. Automatic battery detection and undervoltage indication
||Diffusion, Pump sampling
||Electrochemical cell,catalytic combustion
||5-digit 8-segment LCD display
||-20 ºC ~50 ºC
||0~90%RH (without condensation)
||0 ºC ~40 ºC
||Rechargeable lithium battery, which can continuously work for more than 24 hrs.
||4.2V lithium battery (capacity: 1700mA/h)
|Certification of Explosion Protection
||Optional calibrating cap to facilitate calibration by users.