Magnetic Induction Eddy Current Coating Thickness Gauge CM-8826FN
Country of Origin︰
US $ 210 / Piece
Total 7 Related Items
* Two measuring methods: magnetic induction (F) and eddy current (N)
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous（Notice：Continuous mode is convenient to measure the coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.）
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value,and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder,while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use USB/RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
* Separate Type can provide several type probe, measure can be more flexibility.
|Measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials
||Galvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer, copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc
|Measure the thickness of non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic metals
||Anodizing, varnish, paint, enamel, plastic coatings, powder, etc. Applied to aluminum, brass, non-magnetic stainless steel, etc
||NF Type Eddy Current / F Magnetic Induction
||±1~3%n or ±2.5µm
||F Type:convex 1.5mm/concave 25mm
|NF Type:convex 3mm/concave 50mm
||Low Battery Indicator
|Automatic Power Off
||4x1.5V AAA (UM-4)Battery
||81g(Not Including Batteries)